Feeler...... MK2 ABF Forsale???

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by damogti, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Bonnie Forum Member

No Damo.........tbh

AS SOMEONE WHO HAS SEEN WHAT YOUVE BEEN THROUGH WITH THE CAR AND EVERYTHING ELSE ID BEG YOU TO KEEP THE CAR.

Or at least sleep on it for a couple of months.......

Bons
    xxxxxx

2. damogti Forum Junkie

Ive been sleeping on it for a couple of months Bon..... [%(]

3. b'locks Forum Addict

I don't really understand what you expect to happen Damo, if you sell it. What's done in the past, is done. Selling the car isn't going to change that.

If you need to sell the car for then that's fair enough. But if you're selling it in the hope that it'll make you feel better about the fact that it contributed to your break up with Karen, then I think you're making a big mistake tbh.

4. vealige Forum Member

My oak green was up for 4K and shifted in two days trust me mate plenty of buyers out there. [:D]

Bad luck with the girl front, to be honest its up to you what you want to do if the car brings back too many bad memories then sell it. Out of sight and out of mind and all that. If you have also lost interest in it then it is best to sell the car as it will only annoy you even more watching it go from mint to a pooter over night [:s] :lol: (Meant in a light hearted manner)

5. damogti Forum Junkie

im thinking of selling for both reasons mate...... im skint, broke, pennyless more or less..... my house has half a bathroom, no kitchen, no central heating, windows and doors that are about to fall out and a garden that looks like a bomb has just dropping in it......

every time i look at the car it reminds me of the time and money that i have spent on it over the last couple of years and what i should have been spending that on instead, i'd have been happier now with out the car than what i am with the car.... that make sense???

Need a new start........ new house, new car, new bird..... new f**king life to be quite f**king honest.....

Mayube today is just a bad day and i'll think differently tomorrow, i dont know.......... [:x] [8(] [:s] [%(] [:^(] [xx(]

6. pictonroad Forum Member

Some days are worse than others Damo, you'll know what the right thing to do is.

damn emotions, always getting in the way of real life...

7. Guests Banned

hehe you should see my front garden!.....i keep saying to myself.....right next month sort it......oooops 3k on another bike

:lol:

i think everyone on this forum has that problem. i have 4 bikes and a golf.....but thats what i want in life. i couldnt give a 5hit what my neighbours think either..im having a right laugh ;)

8. b'locks Forum Addict

I just bought some miracle grow for my garden, I'm getting all protective over it. [:$]

Looking forward to getting the old paint brushes out in your gaff Damo. I have a brand new tin of pastel pink Dulux in the shed that Fiona bought to do the bathroom. Well I'll be f**ked if I'm painting my bathroom pastel pink tbqfh. I was thinking maybe paint the front of your house with it? [:D]

9. damogti Forum Junkie

errrrr pink tbh... [:[]

:) thanks mate

10. b'locks Forum Addict

What's wrong with a pink house? [:x]

11. damogti Forum Junkie

the neighbours will think im a shirt lifter.... would look nice in your bathroom though mate :)

12. b'locks Forum Addict

Anything would look nice in my bathroom atm tbh, it's like a cess pit. [xx(]

13. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

14. jjarvis Forum Junkie

15. GT

GT Forum Member

Dont sell it.

I really dont know that much about your car, but it doesnt sound like selling it would solve your problems. Everyone has memories. But if that meant selling all the stuff you had with an ex-girlfriend/partner, it would leave me with a pair of shorts and a couple of t-shirts [:s] Since i met Vikki (which was 70% the reason i split up with my last girlfriend) i have been so much happier. I have ploughed all my money into my cars and only bought a couple of new bits of clothes for the summer.

I have spent loads of time with my cars, but she understands, and like Recardo said, if i am happy she is happy and vise versa.

If you are really that broke, and your house really is like you say, 4k will dissapear in an instant and you wont have anything to show for it really, just a big space in your driveway.

Like some of the others say, take a break from the rat race to clear your head.

i could always 'look after' your car for you, just dont sell it.

Appologies for the long post [:$] Hope it helps in some way :)
    Edited by: GT

16. Bonnie Forum Member

All I know from experience is that out of sight, out of mind, dosent work.......

That car is your pride and joy and what are you without your pride and joy....you'd regret it, I know you would!

bons
    :hug:

17. damogti Forum Junkie

[:s] tbh......

i think ive p***** luke off as well bons cos ive messed him about with this boiler..... its just that i havent got the for it :(

18. Guests Banned

find a new housing estate. they usually have them laying round......well mine was anyway

lmao im such a pikey :lol:

19. smithy Forum Member

Dont know if im stating the obvious here, but if she really was the one for you then she would have accepted that you loved working on your car, and that it was part of you and your life. If she loved you enough she wouldnt have minded it at all.

I finished with my GF after 1.5yrs recently for that same reason amoungst others, she wanted me all to herself, didnt like me working on my car, seeing my mates or doing anything without her, which just sucks IMO :thumbd: Havent looked back since I finished with her, and have much more fun being "free" ;)

20. Bonnie Forum Member

whats happened with the boiler then hun?

All i know is that if you can in anyway keep the car, then keep the car.....Ill have sold my Lupo soon ( I hope) Ill lend you some cash if you like?