Feeler...... MK2 ABF Forsale???

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by damogti, Apr 25, 2005.

1. damogti Forum Junkie

Luke said he could get me a boiler, i havent got the cash for it and im a little cautious about getting it as im not sure that its gonna fit in my kitchen, space is tight to say the least.....

Thnaks for the offer bon, really really appeciate it but tbh i prob wont have the means of paying it back for a long while and your gonna need that cash.....

2. nuttinnew Forum Member

Sell it, move on, do it again in five years time when you're settled.

3. GolfMk3 Forum Member

i sold my mk3 16v for similar reasons mate, but I was getting slightly bored of it anyway. the only reason it made me feel any better was because i bought an Integra Type R, which is what ive been wanting for years. im glad i bought, as it does take your mind off things

do what makes you feel better mate, sometimes, new starts and all that are a good thing....

4. Bonnie Forum Member

I agree with smithy Damo.

Look at me for example, I decided to get into dubs....partly because i loved someone so much that everything they did interested me..so i got interested and learnt and started to love.....

Re the boiler.....cant you pay him bit by bit? Or take off some of the money he owes you? just a thought.

Bons
    xxx

5. sportline Forum Junkie

interesting read this. think you should advertise it for top whack say 4 grand if people on hear think its worth that, then get yourself a cheap run about, fix you house up a bit or at least a few rooms to kick back in. then go and sit on a beach for a week in the sun.

its only a car and if you feel that its just flooding you with memories then sell it, it may just work. i did for me. i once sold nearly evrything i owned for a fresh start and it did me the world of good. though i was 18, and lifes alot simpler then :lol:

good luck mate.

6. jprocter Forum Member

Take it easy and get some (no cost) work one at the house. Dont get fu*ked over with living with her [:^(]

[:D]

p.s i'll have the arbs if you break it [xx(] nah only joking [xx(] Dont kill the car it looks way too good.

Good luck mate ;)

7. green with envy Forum Member

Dude,

Summers coming up. You got a phat car there. Loads more girls out there. You only live once, Do you really wanna tie yourself down to house, then marriage, then children...etc etc.

Enjoy it,

this don't mean to sound flippant of the situation but I felt like slitting my wrists reading some of this...

P.S, that Amsterdan trip sounds interesting.. ;)

8. Nickolarse Forum Member

Keep the mk2! If you compare the amount you've spent on it (a fair bit at a guess) with the 4k you might get then surely there's a big difference. What I'm trying to get at is that the money's already spent so you should enjoy your passion, and block paved driveways are boring anyway!!! :)

That said.... I was going to buy a Porsche Boxster S but my bird thinks its about time we bought a house, so I ended up with a MK4 Anniversary TDi instead! :lol:

9. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

PINK PAINT!

man i want some!

Damo when u want help painting, give me a call, ive just done our lounge!

il be on down! :p

No spit roasting for me tho! thanks, but no thanks... u can keep Graham for your reacharounds! :p

10. DuBDuDe Forum Member

Ive just come out of a 2.5 yr relationship and i feel a bit poo about it mate. It was me that finshed and im still wonderng if ive done the right thing.

Ive tried to change a few things in my life but no way would i ever sell the golf. Its been with me thru thick and thin over the least 5 yrs and seen a lot of stuff with me.

Its got me women and lost me women. Altho it didnt plkay any part in me gettin itchy with the one ive just split from.

Its part of me and it identifies me to myself and others. I would feel lost if i didnt own it anymore.

Im sure your car is the same for you. Its like your best mate in some ways. I am sounding kind of loopy but im sure some poeple on here know what i mean.

I would say dont sell it. But also dont spend anymore on it. Its a remarkable example and easily good enough to maintin to a high standard and in a couple of years when u have spare cash again u can start thinkin about doing stuff to it again.

Its taken me 5 yrs to get to where i am with my golf and i havent even done an engine conversion yet.

You know what they say - Patience is a virtue!

Just take your time with any decisions you make mate. Dont rush anything and listen to the the man in the Grotsch advert when he says

'Wait! Schtopp, Schlow Down!' ;)
    Edited by: DuBDuDe