G60 Overhaul (Yup u guessed it more bits)

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by vealige, Jul 10, 2005.

1. stealthwagon Forum Member

liking this car alot;)

becareful with that bonnet bra as i had the same type fitted to mine and the back edge of it left an impression line across my bonnet which did'nt polish out also it affected the laquer on the bonnet corners[:x]

2. vealige Forum Member

Bloody hell didn't realise i've had it that long :o :lol:

I dread to think how much I've spent on the old girl now but its been worth it [:D] Yeh you will have to stick a thread on about the bug. Air Ride! How cool :thumbup: [8D] Most of cost a god dam fortune :lol:

OOO cheers mate will keep an eye out for that

3. vealige Forum Member

Some proper pics of the car I never put on here...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now fitted with a toothed belt drive [:D]

Anyone who has a G60 this is a pain in the ass to fit (well was to mine water pump bolts did not want to come free until mr black & decker had a fight with them and won ) but what a difference it makes. The noise is amazing but the car accelerates smoother and it now has more boost in the hi-rev range a worth while purchase and of course some pics :lol:

[​IMG]

Off with the old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On with the new
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And heres a vid of what the toothed belt sounds like hmmmmm whiney http://www.swdubs.co.uk/videos/MVI_4171.AVI

Last edited: May 22, 2006
  4. Estoril Ben Forum Member

absolutely awesome progress mate, engine bay looks sooo good, those silicon hoses make a quality difference, not too sure I like the bra or light brow, should maybe experiment with photo's off both on, both off, see what you think? just a suggestion mind, the car does look amazing!!

regards, ben.

oh and its a beautiful example of what 5 door can do.......