Golf Mk5 Adverts - Cars Needed

Discussion in 'Mk5' started by VW Adverts, Nov 26, 2003.

1. DEX

Dex Paid Member Paid Member

i haven't though - and at the time my mk1 looked totally std, right down to the wheels, except for a slightly larger exhaust, the slightly lower stance, and of course th sound.

all the normal car parking spaces were full, there were three empty disabled spaces - i parked in the one *furthest* from the front door, and went to run in (to collect the one small item i had already ordered and paid for)

got stopped by a 15 year old looking salesman in his dad's suit, told i couldn't park in the disabled slot, and that "my sort of car" should be hidden away round the side anyway.

i very calmly moved the car round the side, went in to the parts dept, told the parts guy what i thought of the *sales-boy* went outside, got in mk1

drove to brand new red tarmac outside front of garage, and left two long black line across it.

childish? yes immensely.
    satisfying? ditto.

2. Sexy16v Forum Member

I just read this classic - What are some people like???

I think we're quite lucky in Wycombe - there are some top guys in both the parts and sales dept at our local VW dealer (oh and of course a couple of very handy mechs!!) - who appreciate the finer things in life.....never had a problem thanks all !!!**

**PS that'll be 100 cheers!! ;) ;)

3. bigfatpixey Forum Member

all the people in the local vw near me are fat, useles, money grabbing w**kers, that dont have a clue about what they are selling [:x]

4. Golf Bird Forum Member

Av seen the ad a few times now - i quite like it. But i find it dead hard to see the m1,2 and 3 golfs flickering at the end [:s]

5. Steve B Forum Junkie

i went and parked outside my local dealership in leek in my current gti looked like a nail p****** water everywhere at the time, no one said a word

did have to move it in the end but only cause i left it in the way of someone trying to get on the car park

mind you down that way there a few mk2's parked up so looks like a few employees have some taste lol