Gta...

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by mat-mk3, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Valleys boy Forum Member

I'm a loon!!! [:D]

Seems like you're not as good at this game as you are COD4 wez!!! I didn't have any trouble with that mission boss. In fact, I've completed most missions with very little trouble (so far)! Ooh, get me! [:$]

I've nearly completed the game so look out for me online soon!!!

2. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

I wouldn't of said i was crap myself, i reckon i'm just being very unlucky, must of had about 10 goes at in now though, and when you have to drive to the bank everytime which takes 5 mins, then go through the cut-scenes and that, it ****es you off...........

3. bigbeat

bigbeat Forum Member

also when you complete all of the missions for frank mcreary you get him as a friend and he can geet rid of upto 6 stars.

4. beetie

beetie Forum Member

just done this mission. not all that bad.

worth doing as you earn a hell of a lot of money and it opens the last island.

i just skipped the intro(cutscenes) by pressing X(PS3)

there are some first aid kits about (highlight below for a quick guide to their locations)
    one in the subway, go down the stairs and shoot the cops at the turnstiles, the first aid kit is straight ahead of you on the middle column through the turnstiles.

2nd one i've found- after you walk along the subway tracks and go through the service entrance. go to the corridor to the right of the stairs and it is on the wall(on the right)

5. WEZ

i need to get it done as i've ran out of money, i need that 250k

last island is already open for me, well, i've been on it and flown a chopper round it :thumbup:

6. gorilly Forum Member

7. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

On the Bernie missions now. Oh, and if anyone wants the game guide, then Tescos are doing it for 9 at the moment, way cheaper than Game etc. (Its essential if you want 100% completion).

8. gorilly Forum Member

i thought you just had to pay your local whore another 10...

now i know the secret i'll get her a copy of the gta guide... save me a 1 too

9. robz Forum Member

Just completed it today, wasnt majorly impressed, but it was realistic i guess!

Roll on gta 5!!

10. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Just got to the bank job. I got out of the underground before being run over by a police car. How far was i from the end?[:^(]

11. bsting New Member

Taken out a police chopper with the sniper rifle yet?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. beetie

beetie Forum Member

all you needed to do was get in a car and lose the police[8(] :lol:

it happened to me aswell. died in the stairwell going out of the underground

can someone PM me the perks you get by keeping playboyX (i shot him and was wondering if it was the best thing to do- i think it was, but want to see)

13. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

I can`t believe you`re still having trouble with this one!!!! :lol:

When you exit the bank, take out most of the cops shooting at you. As soon as Packie and Derrick move, go with them.

If you stay where you are trying to kill everyone, more and more arrive until you die. If you keep moving up when Packie shouts you, then you can forget about any of the cops behind you, they won`t follow you. :thumbup:

14. mat-mk3

Done it!

I shot a few at the top of the stairs and jumped in the first cop car i found. Im nearly dead at this point
    Pointed the GPS to the spray shop and went straight there but they saw me go into it so had to drive about for a bit. Switched car a few times but the heli saw it but in the end i got into the spray shop and lost all 3 stars! $250,000 in the bank[:^:]

As a tip, Stay under-ground for a little while and you loose 2 stars![:D] Take your time to take out all the cops.

15. Gaz16v Forum Member

completed it last week very good game tho.:lol:

16. mat-mk3

Im at this point. Its mixed stories over the net but i think it turns out ok depending on who you choose...[:s]

17. A511 DUB Forum Member

woop got an achivement(360) for evading a 6star pursuit lasting more than ten minutes and got a trophy for going under all the bridges in a helichopper :)

18. WEZ

did it last wednesday, and i wasn't hanging around, throw couple of grendades out the door, shoot 2 more and you're done, and they do follow you, they did me at least, most of the times i failed it was because i was being shot in the back and didn't realise it, derrick is meant to be covering you but he's ****!
    Your game must of been set to easy from factory, mine's quite clearly on hard! :)

19. mat-mk3

I dont like everyone saying "When i do it again i will do this" Im not doing it again. I have better things to do with my life:lol: Once is enough for me:)

20. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

Just remembered I actually wazzed a couple of RPGs out the door first...[:$] :lol:

Also a good tip is, if you are confronted by multiple people shooting at you, don`t try shooting at each one till they`re dead, in turn. Target your first one, hold in `fire`, and switch between each person using the right stick. Give each one a couple of rounds at a time. When they are shot, they stop shooting at you for a second. You get shot far less that way. :thumbup: