just got pulled

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Guests, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superden Forum Addict

Put the handbag away mate :lol:

I`m not really interested in whether or not you care, I said what I thought, just like you did.

If you have a problem with that I suggest you go and debate it with someone whos interested [:D] :thumbup:

Your reply was really rather defensive, why is that ?
    Edited by: superden

2. chrismc Forum Junkie

Are you serious?? Speed is a totally different subject to driving with fogs on....so im not hypocritical at all!! I have also not congratulated Andy 947 on his achievement so haven't condoned the use of excess speed!

You won't find a member on this forum who obeys ALL speed limits ALL of the time...indeed most people buy GTis because they are sporty & this implies that they will be driven enthusiastically...therefore speed limits will inevitably get broken by varying levels... [:s] I even downloaded your recent video clip involving overtaking & generally driving your car hard....Did I mention anything...?? No...I actually found it quite entertaining :)

HOWEVER, this thread HAS highlighted that a MAJORITY of GTi owners respect the law with regard to the use of Front Fog lights in good weather!... Many people find other road users who do so an irritation, & therefore view your antics Dimly & as some have stated, somewhat "Chavvy" [:$] You come in for further stick by your lack of acknowledgement that you are even in the wrong [xx(]

Why not do everyone a favour, grow up, & keep your silly stories that give other Golf GTi owners a bad name to yourself! Thanks. :)

Edited by: chrismc

3. Chris H Forum Junkie

f**king too right. :)

This is a decent forum the majority of the time. If someone does something or has an opinion that you disagree with then say so in an adult manner without resorting to calling someone a t**t etc etc.

is that not dangerous in itself?

what's foglights got to do with you not paying attention and rear ending the car in front?

4. ^neo^ Forum Junkie

My car hasnt got fog lights

5. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

I still dont know why this thread wasnt locked and deleted from page 1.

6. Chris H Forum Junkie

surely there is room on this forum for disagreements. would not be too interesting if every thread that had a difference of opinion in it was deleted.

7. superden Forum Addict

Of course there is, as there should be.

So if someone says they will drive at `whatever speed they like` or `60 in a 30 zone` I`ll say how moronic that is.

They are stating their opinion, I reply with mine.

Its called adult discussion.

:)

8. smithy Forum Member

Big fecking deal, he did 45 in a 30. I'd be very suprised if there is even 1 person on this forum that hasnt done 45 in a 30 at one time or another. Fair enough about the fogs, its annoying when you meet a driver in the road with their fogs on, I dont do it personally, but im pretty sure Mk2 fogs dont blind people as they seem to be fairly crap if you ask me.

9. Yorkie Forum Member

Even if your opinion is nothing more than baiting remarks :lol:

Cheers, Jamie

10. Yorkie Forum Member

:clap: :clap:

11. superden Forum Addict

No, 60 in a 30 zone is f*cking stupid.

But hey - its just a forum :)

12. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

pesky kids [><]

why don't you lot settle your differences like men? get tanked up and fight in the carpark :thumbup:

it could be an annual affair....

Edited by: darrynK

13. Chris H Forum Junkie

exactly - knives and bats only :)

14. ManicGTI Forum Member

'Show and Shiner' @ Megameet anyone? :)

I'll bring a slab of beers and watch you all slug it out. (driving home afterwards obviously).

Mk1 lights blinding anyone..ahh thats the dream. A pair of candles would be just as effective [xx(].

15. Russ_JDUB Forum Member

Recardo is not a tosser for everyones information. Anyone can hide behind a computer screen and give abuse - most people on here wouldn't say half the things they do on this forum to peoples faces. Who gives a flying fuck whether you think it's right or wrong to do 45 in a 30. - I'd put money on everyone who's on this forum to have done the same thing at one stage in thier life. Very hypocritical :clap:

16. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Russ, you, like so many that have posted are missing the point. If you admit to breaking the law, on more than 1 count. You have to accept that people are going to often give opinions on it. Whether you like them or not is another matter, its the way of the world. Threads like this get out of hand though, and thats why i think it should have been locked early.

17. Russ_JDUB Forum Member

Fair point Luke - Just sticking up for a mate.

18. superden Forum Addict

Well said Deako :thumbup:

19. chrismc Forum Junkie

Im sure Recardo is a nice lad... I merely called him a "To55er" for driving round with his front fogs on all the time..Should know better ;)

This action tends to annoy most, if not all of those that don't do it as the forum has proved... [:^(], but NO, he gets all uppity & tries justifying it when people have a dig!

Simple lesson...keep ones mouth closed when there is a chance people will take you to task over it! ;)

Nothing more to say on the matter..my viewpoint is clear :)

20. DuBDuDe Forum Member

I actually answered that in the very same post. ;)

could quite easily have been meaning: could quite easily ahve been someone fogs blinding me.

Edited by: DuBDuDe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.