Hi all. So i've been lurking on the forum for a long time now and enjoyed reading through other members projects so i thought i would share my own. I didn't intend on having such a huge project on my hands but while preparing the car for some rust repair i kept finding more so i decided to make this a full restoration. It has taken some time to get to where i am now and there's still loads of work to do. I will update this bit at a time over the coming weeks to bring you up to speed. Starting at the beginning..... I bought the car in Sept 2009 and it was my daily driver for about 8 months. It was a pretty tidy example and totally standard. Here are the pics on the first day of ownership. There were a few jobs that i got on with straight away. The engine bay was generally a mess so i decided to tidy it up a bit. The clutch had been slipping so i dropped the engine and box to deal with that - turned out to be oil leaking past the clutch push rod seal. Other jobs done; Re-wrapped wiring looms Painted engine block Cleaned up the rusty bits Painted the gearbox Unfortunately i can't find any after pics but you get the idea. From this point i used the car daily. It was taken off the road for winter of 2010/11. I'll continue from there with my next update.