omfg, i cant believe this just happened

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Jolfa, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jolfa

Jolfa Forum Junkie

more like the first page, not a full moral argument

sorry when?

ironic.

yes we've covered this, i feel a c*nt for it, you remember? what would you like me to do?

have you read my replies?

or the voice of pessimism, the chances of anyone standing at the end of my street at 12:30am, who happened to be deaf and paralysed (you'd have to be pretty impared yourself if you didnt hear/see him coming and didnt move...) are pretty slim id say

and you could say 'he could have hit someone somewhere else in the journey...' he didnt. or hit someone in a future episode, he's never hit anyone whilst driving over the limit and he wont be driving over the limit again again :thumbup:

i still dont condone drink driving, which is why i'll never have more than 1pint if im driving :), i didnt force him to drink

its the general attitude, your occupation just accounts for it ;)

ok not actually using the word 'idiot' but thats the general vibe[:^(] :lol:

see above, you make it sound as though he was driving down a crowded high street...

again, have you read any of my replies? or even the first post?!

it's happened, what else can anyone do but learn from it..?

id be pretty f*cking gutted if someone close to me was hit by a drunk driver, but i wouldnt then go and blame the barman for it, neither of us have said its ok to drive drunk? but working in a pub im not going to shop anyone i suspect of being over the limit, its not my fault if they crash, a terrible thing, but not my fault [:[]

yes, exceptional circmstance with him being my mate but once again just for you dunter i feel a c*nt for it...

likewise;)

err.. [:[]

Exactly.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  2. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Sorry I forgot, you chose not to answer that question, mistake, as you have said we are human

Why ironic, what have I done wrong, I'm not the one that has went out and got done for drink driving, I'm only expressing my opinion, or do you thing that people on this forum, who don't agree with you, should not have one.

yes well you keep coming but, thus I think it's not entirely sinking in, eh

Yes contrary to what you think, I can read, and as stated above, I'm just stating my opinion, that you only posted this thread in order to clear your own consience.

So there wouldn't be any other drunks or in the fact any other people or cars going about, near your pub, or in the immediate area, or on the way home, christ I didn't know you could read into the future, you could make small fortune. Sorry it's the world we live in, nobody knows what is round the corner, especially the drunk driver and his mate, who as it's that time in the morning, thus everybody should be tucked up nicely in bed thus heh it'll be ok to drink drive, or let everybody in the world do it.

Even one pint will still make impaired if not over the limit, read the studies, that's why you shouldn't drink and drive, but as I said, with an attitude like yours.

My attitude, your having a laugh, pot calling the kettle black here, my occupation should never come into it, would you have come up with the same response if I wasn't a policeman.

Well, I can't help what you feel man.

see above, you make it sound as though he was driving down a crowded high street...

See my above comment re this, nah don't bother it still won't sink in.

AGAIN, that's why I feel the need to keep repling to your drivel, as I said, you posted this thread to clear your own consience.

Why expectional, you knew he had done it before, how many times you haven't said, he then comes to your pub in his car, where you then serve him drink, knowing full well he was going to drive, but heh he normal drives ok with a drink in him, so it shouldn't matter that he's getting ****ed, why should you worry. I wouldn't blame you or any other barman normally but, these are in your words exeptopnal circimstances.

But you never really answered the question, I'll put it another way, what would you feel like if your mate went out and likked a realtive of yours, or hit your car, how would you feel about serving him drinks, but as you say, nobody was about so it would be OK.

Well it still ain't sinking in.

Exactly.[/QUOTE]

It's nice to see you manage a one word answer, but you didn't as usual answer the question I posted in by last post, thegolfman, if your going to get involved, keep up to date a bit, just don't pick off bits you want to hear or read.

3. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.