Restoration - Almost Complete

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by GrannyRacer, Sep 25, 2008.

1. GrannyRacer Paid Member Paid Member

Bula, when you get to my age you don't give a SH*T any more, honestly. I've put up with being knocked, carping and God knows what from all walks of life. It's MY car, I don't need to alter it to prove anything, it's the one they got right and that's that. That is also the reason why I said earlier don't bother asking if I am having a new interior, not necessary and a waste of money. I don't want a car that looks like new, just a lovely example of a MKII. Maybe it's sour grapes here and there cos I can afford to get what I want but each to their own. If people want to do different things with their cars, up to them, but I'm happy with mine and I think you would love it!!!!! I do hope Ian can stick the photos on cos after all this time, over three months, I want you guys to see it. Husband has gone very quiet, I think it's a bit too much for him to handle right now but he did put some protective stuff on the new garage walls to protect paint in case I open a door a bit too far but hahaha I did give him a haircut for doing it.

2. bula_82 Forum Junkie

:lol: :lol: bless him

i love the attitude, i've seen people on here get knocked for their ideas and them listening to it and changing what they do, your (their) car, do what you (they) like!! :thumbup:

3. Jamie_pyrite Forum Member

Well said :) No need to be individual for individual's sake, like alot of people try. Do what makes you happy and that's all that matters at the end of the day. If other people happen to like what you're doing, then that's just a bonus!

I've found a pretty decent guide online on how to sign up to facebook, uploading images and how to stick them on the forum. Let me know if it's understandable as, it may be understandable to me as I already know how to use it.. But it may not be so clear to others!

http://www.myds.com.au/GuideDetail.aspx?id=38#step_one

4. GrannyRacer Paid Member Paid Member

Thanks you wonderful guys, please look at RESTORATION COMPLETE Kind Ian has put some photos on, it was very hard to get some halfway decent ones as the light at this time of the year is difficult. I took about 50 and am not that impressed with these but they are the best of a bad lot. Hopefully, once I can sort that bluddy photobucket out there will be some better ones and, for any one who is wondering, the back window sticker in the middle says BAN BLOOD SPORTS.