Roids?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by andypaterson, Sep 28, 2010.

1. andypaterson Forum Member

Saw 'Kenzie' off of Blazin Squad, BB and Jodie Marsh on the telly last night and was shocked at the size of the guy.

Roids, Yay or Nay?

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

2. prof Forum Addict

attainable without using any chemical assistance assuming you have the time, considering he's a young guy and probably had time to spare. It'd say this would take at least 2 years of solid training and careful eating.

he did look big and very orange

3. andypaterson Forum Member

He didnt even look the same facially. It was on Celebrity Juice if anyone else saw it. Celebrity Juiced more like ;)

I suppose he's in the prime position to get like that naturally, lots of time, money and people to help. Just looks like a massive gain.

4. prof Forum Addict

it is a massive gain, but he was a boy before, might have been a bit of a late developer.

It's quite easy to get in shape if you have time and decent advice. Much faster with some chemical help. Has he been on holiday to mexico for long periods of time?

5. Nordoff Forum Junkie

I'd put a tenner on too much creatine/ fat burners and a few months on/off pattern of roids.
    All depends on time span.
    Possible doubts are based on no steroid acne which would be normal after that kind of change unless he's using makeup which being a celeb is very possible.

When I worked at a place with a gym onsite it was easy to spot.
    Plenty did them
    One went to jail for selling them
    One lost his balls because of them
    and the gains they made in size were that quick it gave it away.
    Opposite example at that place was not far off the before picture above in size when relaxed but could lift the same as any sted head in the gym.

Easiest test would be cardio stamina, sted heads don't do running/rowing/etc as it messes up the effects they are after.

6. Claypole Forum Junkie

And he still can't afford a belt...

7. G-Man Forum Junkie

Saw that too, me and the mrs were like WTF has he been taking :lol:

8. tshirt2k

tshirt2k Forum Junkie

Depends on the time scale. But doubt it's natural and only over the counter supplements if it is a short period. Then again, you never can tell. Needs alot of things to be right to get good results including genetics.

9. Funky Diver Forum Member

The fact he's shaving his stomach and chest is a bit disturbing, especially since he missed his face [:|]

10. EZ_Pete

EZ_Pete Forum Junkie

I have no interest in whether or not this clown uses steroids, but feel the thread could do with a picture of lovely fit Jessica to balance the eye-sores above:

[​IMG]

[:D]

11. drunkenalan Paid Member Paid Member

why were you looking up semi naked men?

12. andypaterson Forum Member

Cos i love the c*ck. Next.

13. prof Forum Addict

I'm on a mission so I'll post up what is possible whithout steroids in about march. In my defense I'm pretty elderly, but I reckon I could get close to that in 6 months

Nordoff you are full of misinformation. explain all those gold medals by Ben Johnson and every athlete in the 80s if steroids make you **** at running

And Andy did love mine last time

14. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

roids plus photoshop

15. andypaterson Forum Member

Fair dos prof, what dap are you at the minute? I've always been slight, pretty much the same as Kenzies before picture, but never been able to put on weight. Doubt i could get anywhere near the after pic even with steroids!

16. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

I was also like kenzies before pic but then I grew moobs and got a beer belly, and now im desperatly trying to turn it into muscle or get rid of it, my arms are quite big now from work but thats about it.

17. prof Forum Addict

if you start today you could be 20lbs musclier by this time next year, I'd put 100 on it.

trained a 45 yr old guy a few years ago, his wife and friends were shocked at the transformation. A guy who works for The Engish Institute of Sport said "wtf have you done to him"... in a good way

It's just hard work and good food.

I hadn't trained for 18months because of babies/ house building etc. I'm 6 weeks into a attempt at getting in shape.

I've put 2kg on in 6 weeks and lost 2" from my waist, 92kg at the moment.
    everything is logged on another site but boils down to 5 hours a week of activity

18. prof Forum Addict

Pete, they are everywhere at work, there was a load of bent over rows and split squats going on the other day...oooh me elderly heart :lol::lol:[:$]

19. danster Forum Addict

I am sure that would help with the vascular work out prof. ;)

What is the case for folk that cannot put on any weight though, that is weight not muscle by the way? I have been 11 stone for decades now. Even when I was kayaking, windsurfing, gyming, orienteering, cycling I was the same weight and shape as when I do nothing.[:s]

20. prof Forum Addict

they don't eat enough food and don't force the body to adapt in the right way.

progressive overload leads to more muscle.

self reporting of the amount of food eaten by people is comical.

3000+ calories a day and some strength training will beef you up quick