speed gun artice

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by gorilly, Jan 23, 2007.

1. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

who's going for the last word??? :lol:

2. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

I'll lend you a decent one if you want........

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Not if you shoot them first...... have a few pints and use a semi-auto shotgun, they don't shoot back after that.[:D]

A lot of cops I know also ain't too bright, there normally the ones with silverware on the shoulders.

Hmm yes. Like Sir John Herman, former Chief C*ntstubble. Known as "The Eternal Flame", because he never went out.......:lol:

Yes, neglect of duty - but in his opinion if I was a REAL danger then he would have stopped me and taken the keys, and left me to pick the car up in the morning (long walk). A bit of leeway, as you said - depends on the circumstances and the cop's definition of leeway.

His decision, not mine - he knew I would be drunk, he knew the road was clear, if he thought I was crazy drunk then he would have stopped me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said, I know enough to nod and say hello. And that is partly because of a previous conviction which was overturned to his embarassment. We are not friendly, nor are we in any way "biased". In fact he'd love to see me fleeced.

I had him up in court for his desk officer not issuing me with a HORT receipt after producing my documents, and then taking me to court for not producing. I won because the cop who I produced to recognised me due to a car-crash scar on my forehead, and said that he couldn't give a receipt because it was after hours and the books were locked away. 350 in compensation to Cancer research, and a signed letter of apology from Hugh Orde.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------]

You are dealing with the son of God. Please don't try that "Putting up with" business.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    With an attitude like yours if you joined the PSNI I suspect you might be injured on duty....

I wasn't referring to being injured by the public.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Against human rights, I'm afraid.

As I said before, to sum up, - "Hehe".

I don't kiss and make up, nor do I call it a draw...... I wasn't brought up that way. My old man was a lawyer, even my blood argues with itself when I get cut.....:lol:

3. mk1steve Forum Member

lmao tsc you do come out with some strange comments:clap: :clap:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  4. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Well, they don't....... proven fact! They go very quiet after a load of buckshot, apparently.....

5. DEX

Dex Paid Member Paid Member

You're right - I'm an excellent shot (sober) but it goes to hell if I've been drinking. It taught me a valuable lesson and I now never shoot if I've been drinking.

(the pistol is likely to be either a Glock 17 9mm, or if you're really old school then possibly a .38 S&W - the HK would probably have been the MP5 - although I know the civ pol going out to sandy places have some newer posers kit - possibly MP7s)

As for the mentally challenged- I can promise you that you really don't appreciate the half of it. I am proud to consider Parz to be the least stable of all my friends (and I'm including the other ones on EOD)

I believe it would be a crime for TSC not to donate his remains to medical science. Except that I fear they'd be unable to learn anything from it and just have to display what little is left as a curio...

6. thegolfman Forum Member

I pished myself reading this...

LMAO! Brilliant!!!:lol: :clap:

7. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

I'll lend you a decent one if you want........

Nah your alright, I can just about cope with the one I've got, as it's the best

Not if you shoot them first...... have a few pints and use a semi-auto shotgun, they don't shoot back after that.[:D]

Nah, as I said me drink, guns don't mix that well, and you know my views on that.

Hmm yes. Like Sir John Herman, former Chief C*ntstubble. Known as "The Eternal Flame", because he never went out.......:lol:

Ah **** this is getting to scary, another point we agree on, know plenty like him

His decision, not mine - he knew I would be drunk, he knew the road was clear, if he thought I was crazy drunk then he would have stopped me!

You'll go to hell, is it worth it after all this time

I had him up in court for his desk officer not issuing me with a HORT receipt after producing my documents, and then taking me to court for not producing. I won because the cop who I produced to recognised me due to a car-crash scar on my forehead, and said that he couldn't give a receipt because it was after hours and the books were locked away. 350 in compensation to Cancer research, and a signed letter of apology from Hugh Orde.......

Good stuff, I like the donation, I know a lot of people who have died of cancer, it's the only charity I give to, but your still like teflon.

You are dealing with the son of God. Please don't try that "Putting up with" business.

But I am putting up with you

Neither was I, and trust me I'm more that capable of looking after myself, you would have to be married to my wife.

You got it in one, most of your comments are.

I don't kiss and make up, nor do I call it a draw...... I wasn't brought up that way. My old man was a lawyer, even my blood argues with itself when I get cut....

Fair enough, let the battle carry on, did you honestly think, I was going to quit this for a second, nah you already knew this.

Next

8. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Are you sure? I mean you've only tried one, I have a vast range of opinions that may suit you better.

Don't knock it till you've tried it......;)

And his hideous wife, the "politician". Probably stays locked away in the back room in their super-secure house in Donaghadee till it's time for her to make an appearance......

No I won't, I make the decisions about hell. I nip down there now and again to get a tan, but other than that I'll be staying on earth to try and save your souls.......[:^(]

It would have been a bit cheeky to keep it, my lawyer works for free for me so I would feel like a bit of a c**t going out and spending his imaginary fees on beer.:lol:

No I am enduring you. Eventually judgement day will come, and we will see if you will "put up with me" then, as I cast you down into the firey pit........

I know of many a GB cop who has come over here and ended up getting a right hiding due to having a bad attitude.... you can look after yourself I'm sure, but against five blokes with batons?;) :lol:

Yes, yes. They are, aren't they. Lucky I'm a God and thus not subject to the rulings of European courts........[:D]

I don't kiss and make up, nor do I call it a draw...... I wasn't brought up that way. My old man was a lawyer, even my blood argues with itself when I get cut....

Nooooooo chance of backing down here - never have done, never will, only when I know I'm wrong...... and I'm always right........:p

9. fthaimike Forum Addict

Can the mods disable the quote function please? :lol:

10. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

TSC my apologises I haven't replied to this sooner, just back from hospital, my elderly mother, who's diabetic, had a suspected stroke, and fell down approx 20 stairs last night, spent all yesterday, and most of last night and today at our local hospital.

I have the greatest respect for ambulance personnel, but the 2 that turned up yesterday, where totally lazy and couldn't be bothered, they even wanted my bro or I to take her to hospital. Complaint now lodged, my wife went off the deep end, I had to walk out the house before I blew my top, which wouldn't have helped yesterday.

They obviously had better things to do on a Saturday night.

But anyway heres my replies to our recent ramblings

na **** that, it's ok locking folk up, but bugger that joining them.

And his hideous wife, the "politician". Probably stays locked away in the back room in their super-secure house in Donaghadee till it's time for her to make an appearance......

Is that cause she's an ugly ****er

No I won't, I make the decisions about hell. I nip down there now and again to get a tan, but other than that I'll be staying on earth to try and save your souls.......[:^(]

I suppose it saves on horrible package holidays

It would have been a bit cheeky to keep it, my lawyer works for free for me so I would feel like a bit of a c**t going out and spending his imaginary fees on beer.:lol:

It's still good you donated it, but you still need beer money.

No I am enduring you. Eventually judgement day will come, and we will see if you will "put up with me" then, as I cast you down into the firey pit........

Looking forward to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know of many a GB cop who has come over here and ended up getting a right hiding due to having a bad attitude.... you can look after yourself I'm sure, but against five blokes with batons?;) :lol:

Very true, I agree there are too many cops over here with a bad attitude, I've had to work with quite a few.

Yes, yes. They are, aren't they. Lucky I'm a God and thus not subject to the rulings of European courts........[:D]

You are mad, totally of your rocker, theres a local nutty ward near here, I think you should visit it.

Nooooooo chance of backing down here - never have done, never will, only when I know I'm wrong...... and I'm always right........

I feel the exact same, I keep on the telling the wife that, and she doesn't believe me either

11. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Shame about your ma, hope everything will be fine...... but there must have at least been an internet cafe near the hospital?[:x]

It's not so bad if you're drunk, you get a bed for the night and fed in the morning....:p

I couldn't possibly comment on a lady's appearance - but yes, she looks like she's been hit by a car, in the face.......:lol:

I wouldn't know - I leave package holidays for GB cops to go on......

I still had beer money........ beer money comes before mortgage, car, family, morals, etc....

Not as much as I am - yay, another speed camera burnt, and a human one this time![:D]

For once, you're right![:*:]

Postcode, any contact details? I could do with a good dose of Thorazine......

Nooooooo chance of backing down here - never have done, never will, only when I know I'm wrong...... and I'm always right........

She's right........;)

12. fthaimike Forum Addict

So anything new in here?

I can't be asked to read through it again :lol: .

13. Phil. Forum Junkie

FFs, you leave this post for a day or two and it takes ages catching up..

14. fthaimike Forum Addict

without all the quotes it's only 2 pages :lol: ;)

15. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Shame about your ma, hope everything will be fine...... but there must have at least been an internet cafe near the hospital?[:x]

Have you seen the state of our national health service, just hope you don't fall ill over here. The hospital still want to kick her out despite, her not being able to walk the distance of her own self.

Now I can see folks opinion, when the get ****ed of with cops for a poor service.

It's not so bad if you're drunk, you get a bed for the night and fed in the morning....:p

Come on, have you seen the state of prisoners meals, fortunately I've only smelt then being cooked or is that cremated.

I couldn't possibly comment on a lady's appearance - but yes, she looks like she's been hit by a car, in the face.......:lol:

Does the quotes, a face like a bulldog licking pish of a nettle sum her up.

Now, Now, are you more at home, going down to your local beach, or sand quarry, with the handkerchief over the head, string vest on, with your bucket and spade.

I still had beer money........ beer money comes before mortgage, car, family, morals, etc....

Nah, nah, either your no married or have an understanding wife.

Mind you my wife did buy me the GT TDi.

Not as much as I am - yay, another speed camera burnt, and a human one this time![:D]

You'll not get my soul nutter.

Nah I'm always right, you should know by now that us cops are never wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!aye right.

Is that the only drug your on, surely your taking more than that, either that you need to up your doze. I know a local vet that could give a nice blue pill, that would make you sleep for a long time.

She's right........;)[/QUOTE]
    Are you admitting a woman's right, now I know your off your head.

Next

16. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Running a bit behind on the politics, I see - "Over here" is the same as "Over there", as we are the UK. The United Kingdoms of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Same NHS. Same poor service, same GP's wages well into 6 figures.

Only now?
    I had a nut chopped off a couple of years ago - in that night and out the next day about noon. I was still totally off my head on morphine and the after-effects of the anaesthetic, and spent about 20 minutes trying to find an "EXIT" sign in a hazy drugged fog. Eventually I decided to sit down and have a ciggy, upon which millions of security staff descended upon me and led me to the way out. No smoking in the hospital you see. Also a faster way to get out.:lol:

I got scrambled eggs and toast, better than I ever cook for my own breakfast. Probably because I never eat breakfast and had a severe hangover. So out of the cop shop and into the bar it was, for a PROPER breakfast, in liquid form.;)

Closer to a blind cobbler's thumb TBH.

Are you trying to say a fortnight digging turf is inferior or something?[:x]

Not married....... and I wouldn't marry the sort of wife that would CHOOSE a diseasel.

They all say that.......

See my previous mention of the court case.........;)

They're green, the blue ones wear off far too fast....... I only ever drive on the green ones. They give me courage, strength, they allow me to drive faster and more smoothly. Any of the major tranquilisers do. Same as drink, really. One drink makes you a dangerous driver, but 5 or 6 and you're excellent.

She's right........;)[/QUOTE]
    If she says you are wrong, then she is probably right...... did you marry a tranny?[:s]

17. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

TheSecondComing]Running a bit behind on the politics, I see - "Over here" is the same as "Over there", as we are the UK. The United Kingdoms of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Same NHS. Same poor service, same GP's wages well into 6 figures.

Should it not be "up there" for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a nut chopped off a couple of years ago - in that night and out the next day about noon. I was still totally off my head on morphine and the after-effects of the anaesthetic, and spent about 20 minutes trying to find an "EXIT" sign in a hazy drugged fog. Eventually I decided to sit down and have a ciggy, upon which millions of security staff descended upon me and led me to the way out. No smoking in the hospital you see. Also a faster way to get out.:lol:

Typical, so I shouldn't call you a nutter, but maybe a nut.

I got scrambled eggs and toast, better than I ever cook for my own breakfast. Probably because I never eat breakfast and had a severe hangover. So out of the cop shop and into the bar it was, for a PROPER breakfast, in liquid form.;)

I must be getting old, the days of a liquid breakfast, are long gone. Your cooking must be ****ing bad.

Closer to a blind cobbler's thumb TBH.
    Right so she's an ugly ****er, would that be just your type.

Are you trying to say a fortnight digging turf is inferior or something?[:x]

You said it not me, is that not a luxury holiday for you.

Not married....... and I wouldn't marry the sort of wife that would CHOOSE a diseasel.

Your lucky. Unfortunately I'm a diesel convert, it will haven't to you one day, you will join the darkside.

See my previous mention of the court case.........;)

Oops forgot your teflon.

They're green, the blue ones wear off far too fast....... I only ever drive on the green ones. They give me courage, strength, they allow me to drive faster and more smoothly. Any of the major tranquilisers do. Same as drink, really. One drink makes you a dangerous driver, but 5 or 6 and you're excellent.

Oh dear, you are seriously de-ranged, you nut.

If she says you are wrong, then she is probably right...... did you marry a tranny?[:s]

Like I said I'm never wrong, and will never admit anything else.

No no the wifes a lovely lady, just says I'm misunderstood slightly.