The CorradoG60.com - Corrado G60

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Riley, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Been struggling to feel at home in it until lately, but I now officially 'Like' it lol ;)

Stickers in the side/rear windows and the rear window.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The standard cd head unit in the Lex is common for not playing cd's! Mine's gone so I bought one of these, plugs into the back of the head unit, and when you press cd button, it now plays everything from the iphone! :-)

[​IMG]

Corrado looking sorry for itself... :-(
    [​IMG]

2. MK1jettaGTi

MK1jettaGTi Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Hi Riley, can you clear some space in your inbox, I'm trying to PM you about the PAS pump you enquired about for the Corrado G60.

Thanks.

Noel

3. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Done. :thumbup: Sorry about that Noel, I don't use the forums much these days.

Neil.

4. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

Nor do a lot of the old skool members, for one reason or another..

5. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Shame...Good to see you still knocking about Gary :thumbup: Have you actually still got the valver/vr? Must be bloody long while you've had it now if so.

Neil.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  6. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

Really good to see you again Riley.

I did pop into the Volksdevil forum a week or so back to see if it was still busy but it seems very quiet now.

7. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

And you Trev :thumbup: Hope all's well mate? Still got the 16vg60?

Yep. Been a while since I've been on Volksdevil myself actually with having backed off from cars. Such a shame that forums in general are so quiet these days, it's all about facebook now I suppose. Crap!

8. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

Yeah very well here. The 16VG60 is in bits after I had fun with it in the testbed MK2. It's just about to be assembled again after having had some very nice work done to the head and bottom end. It's going into the Syncro soon (I said that five years ago). The Syncro is still on the chassis rotator in the workshop; I'm determined to finish epoxying the underside of it tomorrow. (I've also been saying that every weekend as far as I can remember.)

Car projects advance very slowly these days because of other priorities now such as house and family, with an exhausting little girl to look after! It's all good.

Do you still do the protective films by the way? Every time I look at the lights on our Corrado I keep thinking about that.

9. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Superb, glad to hear it Trev. Especially that the 16vg60 AND syncro are still around! I'll have to have a look around to try and catch up on a few things...Especially this Corrado thing you mention too. Valver?

Little un eh? Brill, best thing that ever happened to me having kids :thumbup: Though I don't think the cars appreciate em lol.

Aye, still running the business but soon closing down sales to the general public. In fact we set up a new Corrado specific page a while ago because the Corrado forum guys were always wanting to protect the front lighting. Clicky here. Once there you will need a password (PM me for that) and then you can access products and also a discount code (Same as the password) :thumbup:

10. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

Still got the mk2. hasn't been used in 3yrs, was going to turbo the VR but one thing and another has taken priority, bad health blah blah blah, smoking about in old E46 BMW at the minute.

11. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Ah, sorry to hear that Gary, there are much more important things in life than these old Vw eh. A fresh faced Hammond seemed to like the E46 though.

[video=youtube;PMHcpAlmgBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHcpAlmgBw[/video]

I enjoyed my old E36 Sport, superb motor, just heavy on juice. God damn I miss driving the Corrado [8(] Anyway...Lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Well although the Corrado is off the road I came across a New/Genuine Power steering pump and promptly bought it! Long obsolete and specific to the G60, I've been searching for one for years! 037 145 157BX

[​IMG]

Neil.

13. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Considering taking offers on the Corrado [8(]

14. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

OK, I've been properly talked (Almost harassed) into keeping it lol.

Fired it up for the first time in a good while, first turn of the key as always.

[video=youtube_share;Fad64E-IrOA]http://youtu.be/Fad64E-IrOA[/video]

15. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:) glad your keeping it I'v always liked you corrado

16. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Had enough of all the ear bashing about selling it lol

Cheers mate!

17. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Still off the road, never been so dirty! :-( But finally got around to fitting the Red anodised C.O pot pipe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Dragged it out of the unit today and ran it for a while. Felt a bit 'Meh' about it tbh. It's the absolute worst it's ever looked, properly filthy and has gone a bit moldy inside!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. corradophil Forum Member

Best clean it up, no corrado deserves to be 'meh'

20. G-adams

G-adams CGTI Regional Host - Bristol

After a quick a nice wash and a nice drive in it and you should be back enjoying it again, love the look of this corrado