Who lives in Yeovil

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by missvdubluv, Jul 9, 2004.

1. missvdubluv Forum Member

What the feck is going on.....I drive from Bridgwater to Yeovil everyday for work, and for the last 5 odd years Ive only ever seen one or two modded dubs [:^(] , yet over the past few weeks, Ive seen loads [:D] , I saw 8 this morning, including a yellow colour concept, who are all these people? Do they come to our Somerset meets (soz not been able to get to one for a while [:$] )

On a side note, the quantities of novas has decreased :thumbup:

2. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

ME ME ME ME ME - I live in Yeovil !!!!
    Not that you'd see my car out in this weather :lol: I noticed that the number of Golfs is on the increase here as well, as long as they don't all go Bobby bolt-on !! [:s]

3. missvdubluv Forum Member

Cool [:D]

Well if you see me, Im usually in a helios blue valver (with german stylee plates, CL grill and crystal lites [:^:] :p )

4. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

funny thing is Missvdubluv, I've been going to Bridgy for a couple days a week and will be for the next month or so, so will keep an eye out for you. Don't rememebr seeing a car like that though. Have seen a sweet looking MK2 running chrome insert small bumpers, CL grill but didn;t think it was helios blue ? I've been going to Trelleborg, so have been going cross country so to speak - ilchester, somerton, compton, ashcott ect etc. won;t be in the Golf though - be in the A4 Avant, so if you see some loony flashing at you - it will probs be me !! :lol:

5. missvdubluv Forum Member

lol...no that isnt me, and I dont travel that way, my way is quicker ;) ( Yeovil, Ilchester, Langport, Westonzoyland, Bridgwater [:D] )

Will look out for ya mate :thumbup:

6. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

LOL - come home that way the other night - back through seven bends !!! Forgot how twisty it was through there - made me feel quite sick in the A4 [:s] [:s] Slightly less miles that way as well... probs would be quicker in the MK1 for me rather than the floaty boaty A4. Don;t see many golfs buzzing that road after work..

7. missvdubluv Forum Member

Dont wanna talk about those bends, thats where I wrote off my 8v [:^(]

8. dUff

dUff Administrator Admin

I used to see you in your Red mk2 if i went to work late coming up the 3 lane bit into town from Ilchester. They only car i see regular is a Oak Green Mk2 going the opposite way with some blonde driving it. My is the Black Mk3 VR that always mucky and on 17" ACE112s
    :lol: The work hack

9. missvdubluv Forum Member

Yeah Ive seen her as well, hers has a tow bar on, and she likes to race me up taht hill from Ilchester...silly girl ;)

Will look out for you Duff [:D]

10. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

So what time do most people trek the road then ? Me if going to Bridgwater is normally about 7.40 ish going out of yeovil, and about I leave bridgy at 4.30 so back in yeovil around the 5.15 mark. Tris, saw you the other week going round the college roundabout rather sedately - you must have been low on fuel !!! I of course was in the A4 (again !! [:s] )..

11. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

Serious question now re The Club meets. I haven't been for some time (there's a surprise !!), but was told the other day that very few people turned up to the last couple, which is a little off putting. Is this right ? OR juts some porky pie from some-one ?

12. missvdubluv Forum Member

All depending what day it is..lol

Sometimes I work 8-5 and others 9-4 [:D]

13. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

Ok dokey, I will keep an eye out and flash at any Dub I see that looks remotely modded. Will also brighten up the weiry drive which will be cool !! :clap:

14. missvdubluv Forum Member

Well Im proudly displaying my CGTI sticker in the front screen, and I also have a Dubchicks one in the back, but you prob wouldnt see that :lol: I may also have a couple of kids in the back, cos one comes to work with me, and i drop the other one off at school in Westonzoyland on the way through :)

15. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

So I just need to look for a Dub full with loads of kids then !! LOL - I'll look out for the Club sticker though, best make sure I'm wide awake to spot that though at speed eh ?? ;)

16. missvdubluv Forum Member

Ive only got two, you cheeky git :lol: And Im always fighting the battle of trying to keep sticky fingers off the windows and making sure they dont drop mini cheddars everywhere :lol:

17. octane Forum Junkie

[xx(] Stop shagging in the car then!

18. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

Sticky fingers and mini chedders - What you really need is CHOCOLATE - now that is a little swine to get off. Funny really, my boy said yesterday "Daddy, Why do you keep fussing about the car" this was after I told him he wasn't getting in the car in his welllies covered in Mud and crap !! Very difficult to explain to a 7 year old [:s] I HATE finger marks on clean windows - they stadn out a mile - mini chedders - I'd save those for later when the kids weren't about :lol:

19. missvdubluv Forum Member

They know not to have chocolate, especially after the smarties incident :lol:

20. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

which was ...............