Who lives in Yeovil

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by missvdubluv, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Jommanjo Forum Member

Nice to see dublife in Yoves.
    Work on the base there - look for standard-looking (if you fail to notice the cage & perspex...!) low, helios valver on 15"bbs, testing er..I mean charging the battery ;) around the Somerton roads.
    Arnie's cool - am a regular there.

2. ventovwgolf Forum Member

Hi everyone ;) . I've just got back from staying in bridport since wednesday afternoon and I had someone in a red mk2 who gave me a wave(you were just coming from the village just outside yeovil were they have done all that reserfacing the road(cant remeber what its called [:$] south sumthing) and I think I saw vdubluv aswell cant remeber what day.
    MINE's a purple mk3 golf 3 door with the vr6 kit on and vento front end with a kool plate on it (L** vw)I was in yeovil shopping on friday afternoon.next time I'm down I'll try to come to one of your meets,cant belive they have got rid of that big car park near the motor bike shop(just down from ash renault garage) and put a leisure park there now looks lot better.