Who lives in Yeovil

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by missvdubluv, Jul 9, 2004.

1. vdubgirl Forum Member

[xx(] [xx(] [xx(] I live in weston and I will be evacuating the area that weekend it'll be full of chav's

2. Noodleman Forum Member

3. gillm

gillm ***** User

im from yeovil but work in yeovil so you won't see me on any early morning work runs .

4. vdubgirl Forum Member

PMFSL :lol: :lol: :lol: Somes up certain parts of Weston (The Bourneville) :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. VdubNash Forum Member

I love Yeovil, quality place [:D]

Stayed a couple of times in Hotel Alex - me & my g/f were kept awake for ages by the sound of big bore exhausts going through the night on the one-way ststem tho [:x] :lol:

The roads & scenary are breathtaking on the way home. Said sod the motorway route - go the scenic way :p gotta love the twisties.

6. missvdubluv Forum Member

Yeovil and Quality in the same sentance :lol:

Oh and no one use the hospital at the mo, we have an outbreak of Viral Gastroenteritis, which may be Norovirus, and two of the wards are closed [8(]

7. Noodleman Forum Member

ok,

must not crash car this week! got it :)

8. gillm

gillm ***** User

saw a nice grey mk 3 gti today afterwook had twin headlights and lowered on some fancy wheels :)

9. VdubNash Forum Member

The cows on the big hill opposite the town are quite funny :lol:

10. missvdubluv Forum Member

You dont get out much do you :p :lol:

Ok,anyone know who the geezer is in a bronzy coloured small fiat thing(dont know the model [:$] but it is slightly modded) just got to the Ilchester/Somerton Junction on my way home last nite (and bearing in mind I was the only one there)he comes the other way and flashes his lights and waves, now I dont know anyone who drives one of them, and I was a bit freaked out, cos I have seen him before going to and fro, and he's never done that before [:s]

P.s
    I think he had blonde hair if that helps :lol:

11. gillm

gillm ***** User

12. ventovwgolf Forum Member

I might be down that way next week as I have a week of work and I have'nt seen my m8's down there for a while,so keep an eye out for my purple mk3 golf gti with vento front end I should hopefully have my private plate on aswell(L** vw),I'll try post some pics up a.s.a.p of it.I do love that road coming back from yeovil towards beaminster very twisty :),I shall be staying in bridport but will be around the area.

13. ventovwgolf Forum Member

missvdubluv-sorry to hear about your red mk2,were you ok ?looks very nasty [:^(]

14. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

If it's this weekend Ventovwgolf that your down and you see some loon in a MK1 fashing - it will be me as I live in Yeovil.................

And Missvdubluv - saw you on Wednesday night Bridgewater side of Westonzoyland. Two A4 Avants came passed you in the oppposite direction- I was the second one, I could see loads of kids hands and feet blocking the rear view out of the car, all eating smarties, chocolate and Mini chedders !! :lol: So it must have been you ;)

15. missvdubluv Forum Member

^^^^^^^ You're such a comedian TT :lol:

Only had my 3 yr old in the car that afternoon anyway, and she was asleep, so that would have been me eating the smarties, chocolate and mini cheddars, or praps it was me asleep and she was driving, she can probably drive better than me anyway [:s] :lol: I might have seen you, but as you were most rude and didnt acknowledge me, Im gonna ignore you from now on ;)

@Ventovwgolf, yeah I was fine, unlike the car [:^(]

Oh and anyone know of a aubergine colour corrado left hooker, saw that driving through Ilchester on Wednesday, quickly followed by a VR6, poss Highline in a smiliar shade [:D]

16. missvdubluv Forum Member

Oh and nearly forgot, My MK1 starts now...wooooooooooooo, damn those blocked and leaking fuel lines, and crap battery that doesnt hold its charge :lol:

So I may have another dub on the road shortly, just need an interior now!!

17. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

Saw you but was a bit preoccupied chasing the other A4 at the time, so didn't get chance to flash you ;) , but won;t be seeing me on the road for a while as the work in Brdgwater has dried up for a few weeks now [x(time to get a 9-5 job I thinks :clap: ). The MK1 is running - WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW, so you didn't get a shock of the plugs after all :clap: ;)

18. Slinky Forum Member

Hello

I have definately seen the TT's red golf a while ago. I live in Bridgy and definately noticed a increase in Golfs though some kid has a red mk II like mine but have put some extra fogs on it (badly)!! I drive a nice red 3 door Mk II round the east of bridgwater, Westonzoyland, Sydenham estate ways.

I have a question, where is somewhere decent I can take my car to get serviced? I used to have a bloke from the VW garage do it but he split up with my mate! Damn inconsiderate that!

Cheers shall attempt to be at the next meet for the first time if I can fix my heat shielding behind the engine!

Slinky

19. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

Slinky - Arnie Levics in Street or Yeovil are a good bunch of chaps - alwyas let them loose on my MK1, and have done for the last 15 years - I hav enever had problems with Andy in street or MArk in Yeovil. So you've seen my MK1 ?? Must have been a sunny day with no clouds in sight :lol: I'll keep a look out for your car. Sydenham estate - LOL - I used to play squash at the school - the kids burnt it down one year - SCARY !!

20. missvdubluv Forum Member

Hiya Slinky, I live on Bower Manor, where are you then?
    Your motor doesnt have lexus rear lights does it? Thats the only red MK2 Ive ever seen in Bridgy, apart from a 5 door with a sun strip!