Bye bye guys...

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by voteforpedro, Aug 14, 2007.

1. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

So there's something your not telling us about your driving standard then concept.;) :lol: :lol:

As Aphex says nobody's perfect, answer me this how many times in a day do you see normal members of the public driving like tw*ts, compared to a police vehicle or any other emergency service vehicle.

I know police are supposed to set an example, but they are human after all, even if some folk don't think so.

Yes I have seen on occasions, some shocking driving from cops, but this is nothing compared to the driving I've seen from some members of the public.

2. fthaimike Forum Addict

So true Jetta, & no reply back about my comment on possible no insurance.....(post #50)

3. Grunty87 Forum Member

While we're on the subject of bad/stupid drivers. I was sitting at a roundabout yesterday behind a guy in a fiesta, coming from the right was an ambulance on an emergency call, the fiesta pulled right out in front of the ambulance causing the ambulnce to slam on its brakes and it just narrowly avoided a collision. I couldn't believe how stupid the driver of that car was.

4. Antichav Forum Member

but then again, there are far less police on the road compared to normal drivers, if there was 1 patrol car for every car on the road, I'm sure we'd see a different outcome..

5. vw_colourconcept Forum Member

ok i appologise .... i know nobody's perfect, but it annoys me that some can drive like that and they get away with it.

6. Aphex Forum Junkie

In order to drift the subject again..

Taxi drivers. Now they're people that need instant bans :lol:

Actually no, only Taxi drivers in a certain place. BASILDON. It doesn't matter what the time/day is they feel the urge to hare around at ridiculous speeds. So if we have to moan about someone who works on the road, let's blame the taxi drivers in basildon. Eejiots!

7. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

according to the papers yday, millions of drivers do more than 100mph on the motorways every day (like, duh lol)

i think we all get away with our fair share of trouble.

8. Aphex Forum Junkie

On pistonheads yesterday there was a story about a bloke filming himself and 2 friends doing 210mph in his 'rrari.

What a plum. I tried to make a new thread on it but my computer died :lol:

9. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

210 is silly. (not that im jealous at all)

[:D]

10. Aphex Forum Junkie

I might convert my speedo to kph and put a ferrari engine noise cd in my car and drive around.

11. inoakgreen Forum Member

you could also say that we all (joe public) drive like that sometimes and get away with it!!!