going to see that ebay mk1. *seen it...*

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Tim, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

LOL

Err, yeah, you can see where i got confused though! :lol:

2. Tarnbir Forum Member

Hi,
    sweet mk1, i was going to bid for that as i miss my old helious blue mk1, didnt even want the engine like yourself Tim, but car was taken off sale early,

insurance wise, i insured thru HIC tpft for a Dyno proven mk1 2.0 16v with nearly 190bhp, the engine had the works,

paid 507 including agreed 4000 value about 2 years ago when i was 22, i had an endorsment but only had one years no claims that was used on another car.
    (classic car policy)

unsure whether they insure you at your age, try brentacre, liverpool victoria, footman james etc.

hope this helps
    taz

3. TIM

Tim Forum Addict

cheers lads,

GVK - i dunno if what he says about the racer being 200+ is true or not, and im not really that arsed t obe honest, but from what i have heard about the racers that seems about right,

insurance- i still dont know what im going to do reagrding this, will have to look around and ring every company in existance to get a good quote!

im also looking for a decent car cover, can any one suggest where i can get one from?

cheers,

tim