i bought a C4 now with pics

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by gorilly, Jul 30, 2007.

1. gorilly Forum Member

you little comedian! easily the funniest thing i have read all year... [:s]

done over 1000 miles in it so far... im still really pleased. averaging 52mpg!!!!!

lifters were rusty due to no grease, getting them replaced under warranty.

having both auto and manual is great... sometimes you can be lazy... others you give it some!

you lot can have this conversation all day long, the bottom line is... if i had the choice between my C4 or my A3 1.8T sport (which had leather, climate all that stuff)... i'd pick the C4 anyday... you can all argue about which is the better car... i bought this like a company car, im only going to own it for a few years, and it all comes down to which car is more comfortable, better on fuel, which can cruise more easily on the motorway (easily the c4), warranty, servicing costs etc..

and if one more person asks me if it tunrs into a robot.... [:x]

and everyone i know seems to love german cars, all of them who have got in it have said they love it and are very surprised..

my brothers company vectra got written off after a bus hit it.. his hire car at the moment is a 1.6hdi 92 SX c4... and its a totally different car its horrible!
    he lives quite far away when i told him on the phone i had a c4 he had a moan at me, when he actually came and saw it we couldnt believe how different it is to his one

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  2. inoakgreen Forum Member

ONLY HAVIN A LAFFF!!! when you say auto & manual box are you saying its an auto - with a triptronic style +/- on the side of the box or is it paddleshift style sequential. how good is the system????? does it change the instant you want it to????? if your happy with your car then fair play to you!!!!