lovely tidy nova

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by AndrewF, Apr 28, 2005.

1. 45rugdub Forum Member

Leave my whitewalls out of this, I just Cant believe there are so many people on here who pretend they are in to cars and think they know a bit about different cars and still think that red nova is good.

2. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

I don't know a bit about cars though. I know a lot :lol:

Ok, I'm not a fan of French cars, can't stand the majority of them, but I can see the appeal in a lot of other cars not just 'classic' VWs.
    Edited by: GVK

3. Rahul Forum Junkie

:thumbd:

are you a real w"nker or was that a joke?

I think that nova i tidy and i bet its quick.

This is the sort of thing that really p1sses me off about this forum.
    Some of the individuals think that Dubs are some sort of luxury automobile....and that they are priviliged to own it or something.

I would love to see that Nova in the flesh as I appreciate people who really put effort into cars like this one.

Well done mate!

4. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

Rags :clap:

5. 45rugdub Forum Member

What effort has he put into it? Looks just like another nova to me.

6. Steve B Forum Junkie

must say looks great foor a nove, if they all drove around looking like that im sure no one would have a problem with them

7. Dubya Forum Junkie

Precisely. Volkswagen don't, never have, and probably never will make the best car in the world.

The MK2 Golf, which people seem to be most anal about, is a good car for what it is. Unfortunately people seem to forget those four magic words. For what it is!

Nice nova, it looks good and finished to a good standard, and I never thought I would hear myself say that.

8. MrBen Forum Junkie

Which simply proves you can't see a blatant thing being blatant in front of your eyes.

9. mk1. Forum Junkie

yep plenty of pugs ,saxo`s novas out there that have been modified that will show a clean pair of heels to alot of cars on here,its a case of looking past the badge at the work thats been put into them :clap:

10. 45rugdub Forum Member

Ok I own up this nova, is one of my mates cars, as said before he also owns a rather tidy G40. He has put a lot of time and money into that little nova and is probably one of the reddest cars ever!! I was amazed by so many people on here liking it as said above so many people on here are fast to put down anything thats not a oak green mk2 16v. Also Ol you know that novas not coming back out of the garage now you have the G. ;)

11. Rahul Forum Junkie

wtf are you on about mate?

12. b'locks Forum Addict

How narrow minded. I like cars. However, I think Novas are poo. Come on what the f**k is so great about a Nova that's clean and tidy as if it was brand new? They're little poo heaps originally sold to OAP's to go down the shops in. They're w*** for God's sake!!! It's clean, oooh woweee!!!! [:s]

13. b'locks Forum Addict

:clap: :clap: :clap:

14. b'locks Forum Addict

Just cos a car's quick it doesn't mean it's a good car or that it should be desirable. A Nova is a poo looking car that weighs the same as a baked beans tin, put a big engine in and of course it'll fly but it's still a piece of poo and I wouldn't be seen dead in one. And it's not because it's not a VW.

Anyone who assumes someone is blinkered by the VW thing just because they don't like a car of another brand is a complete hypocrite.
    Edited by: b'locks

15. greg s Forum Member

Sounds like my mk1 2.0 16V to me. :)

16. b'locks Forum Addict

No, because a mk1 golf looks the f**king tits. :thumbup:

17. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

in your opinion you great southern, bum loving, post-whoring caaaaaaaaaant!! :)

amazingly, some people actually like the look of the nova, as this thread proves.

18. b'locks Forum Addict

LOL u lot crack me up, you just can't handle it when people have a controversial opinion. U gonna hang me for heresy? :lol: :clap:

19. t_r_d Forum Member

novas still look very "granny" no matter what you do to them

20. Dubya Forum Junkie

Hardly narrow minded. I stand by the statement that there are people here who only like VWs. You may not be one of them, I did not name any names, but they do exist.

That Nova looks more than clean to me. It is subtly modified in a way that I find pleasing to the eye.