PVW "What not to wear" (post your own)

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by PhatVR6, Dec 16, 2005.

1. superden Forum Addict

Like all those people who put 90 spec trim on pre 90 cars.

Baa, baa.

[​IMG]

:lol:
    Edited by: superden

2. spaced Forum Member

So if some chav came up to you at a show Phat, and said "Mate, why havent you got fast N furious graphics? Your car looks pooe without da styling blud"

You'd say?... f**k off mate my taste is better than yours? :lol:

3. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

no, I'd poke him in the eye and just say "fuck off you chavvy wigga cunt"

I wouldn't have to point out that I had better taste, he'd already done that for me.

(phatty runs to the garage to pull his graphics off) :lol:

4. spaced Forum Member

People copy each other, it's the way it is. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, infact I'd just find it funny. I actually have moments of expressed Joy when I see some daft c**t with a riced up (read:f**ked up) Nova/Corsa/Saxo.

I don't agree with all this Retro/Euro poo going on either. It looks like utter w***. Buy a brand new roof rack, hard grit it, leave it out in the rain/snow, it's now 'Retro'.

f**k that. :clap:

5. octane Forum Junkie

6. trickgti

trickgti Forum Member

Blimey, glad i dont take my car to your regional meet phat...... sounds like you would just view your regional members cars saying "crap!" "dont look right, you should do this!"
    Are you like that Harry Enfield character "Only meeeeeee..... you dont want to do it like that, you want to do it like this!!" [:s] [:s] :lol:
    Where do you hold your meets?? sounds like it should be the local vw forecourt, would then meet your expections!!:lol: :lol:

7. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

funnily enough, i don't think anyone who comes up to the west yorks meet is into this nonsense....well, maybe one (no names mentioned!)

and for FUCKS SAKE, stop moaning about my opinions and just post your fuking own!!!![:x]

8. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

can a mod please lock this now, it's doing my tits in.

9. trickgti

trickgti Forum Member

Not moaning...... just find it funny as hell!! :lol: :lol:

Would hate to follow a crowd ! :lol:

10. spaced Forum Member

11. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

I didn't ask twice! I was just stating my beliefs that when i got no reply that was the case, as Dubbers surely wouldn;t come out and say that my car is w***...even though they think it is...mice!

12. chrismc Forum Junkie

This thread fully demonstates why i generally dont bother with CGTi anymore now... [:s]

13. octane Forum Junkie

?

14. nickvw Forum Member

Why the question mark Octane,If you think this forum is good mate, keep posting :)

15. octane Forum Junkie

I do, I just wondered if chris meant cause of people posting about what not to wear?
    Or people disagreeing on people saying what you shouldn't wear.

16. chrismc Forum Junkie

Well i managed to read some 6 pages before I totally lost interest [:^(]

This CGTi forum has become full of a lot of seemingly "angry" characters IMO. Spouting rubbish, & threads just turning into open slanging matches. Some of them dont even seem to own a VW??

Got no time for it personally. Just a pity the mods let threads like this run & run [8(]

17. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

I only use the forum occasionaly when i need techy help,and when i spot a mate posting that i havn't spoke to for a while! no more fun on here these days!

18. superden Forum Addict

Until the logo states ...

... I dont see your comment has any real validity.

Not intending to start a verbal joust or anything, but when people say to certain forum members `you dont even own a VW` it gets right on my man boobs. This site (as with all car forums) is for owners and enthusiasts. To suggest that some members not owning a VW makes their contribution less relevant is total balls. Apologies if thats not what you meant, perhaps its just my take on it. Incidentally I own a VW, and its a GTI too.

:)
    Edited by: superden

19. octane Forum Junkie

I own a vw for about 3 days.
    After that am i evenless welcome?
    But i intend to get something to play with, i want a completely stripped mk1 golf bumperless the lot.

20. chrismc Forum Junkie

Well if its a VW forum, i honestly dont see why owners of other marques would have any real interest in posting?... [:s]

My real concern is the way that CGTi, & this forum inparticular has gone downhill.

This thread is a good example of people openly slating each others opinions, swearing & generally acting like kids..

Ive just had it with a big national forum where so many people are trying to shout louder than the last person.. [8(] Maybe im growing out of the whole VW "scene" as it currently is, & moreso the kind of attitude some users have whilst safely tucked behind their monitors..