Stoooopidest thing you ever did in a car?

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by lowrider, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Raucous Forum Member

just manovering through a car park at around 3mph... reached through my steering wheel to pick up a pack of ciggies on the dash. Had to turn the car and didnt bring hand out in time and snapped the indicator stalk. [:$]

Was chased by the police at 110mph in cardiff at 110mph -i didnt know they were police at the time. Started off with three cars boxing me in and tryng to slow me down. I drop down a gear and went for the gap. Police eventually flashed their blue lights and pulled over. When they came over to me I called them a bunck of f*ucking c0cks cos they scared the poo outta me! They searched the whole car, couldnt find anything and then let me go! [xx(]

2. GT

GT Forum Member

Did the arm through the steering wheel thing yesterday in vikki's car. Coming down a multi storey, went to put the ticket on the speedo bit, went to straighten up - wasnt happening - just carried on turning towards the parked cars, hit the brakes and started laughing.

Couldnt believe i had done it after laughing at all those who have done it on here.

Vikki wasnt too happy though :lol: [:$]

3. ghoster Forum Member

A shelfstacker was hassling my missus in asda one evening, enough to make her stop shopping and come and find me - stopped her shopping!

I found the nonce and was in his face.

Security en masse and a couple of managers were on scene, despite the obvious video they would have they were reluctant to look at them, even going as far as backing him up, claiming he didnt do / say such stuff. short of larupping the mofo and his mates and getting nicked, I left. Went home phoned the old bill saying me vans been nicked, two hours later I drove my nicked van round to asda and drove it into all the nightworkers cars, then went systematically round the car park ramming all the exit signs until they were dead. scarpered.

Next day the old bill called to say they found an orangevw transporter. Then the insurance company coughed up 400 for repairs.&nbs p; true.

OI..........YOU GAWPING AT MA BIRD MATE?

4. thebluebus Forum Junkie

umm [:s]

tw@t? [:x]
    sorry...T0SSER!! [:x]
    Edited by: thebluebus

5. cros40 Forum Member

agreed a bit extreme no? is this a joke? [:s]
    Edited by: cros40

6. funkbaron Forum Junkie

You're clever:)

So some dork rode in front of my car illegally, and you're saying crap like you have....and then you brag about turd like this....ie. driving into innocent people's cars? Nice one!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  7. keith_lemon

keith_lemon Forum Member

on the edge.... also north wales, close to rhyl
    i love the chavtastic mentality of some

8. mk1madj Forum Member

I Parked in the boot of another car [:$]

9. beezy16v Forum Member

I wasn't driving at the time but i feel it needs mentioning;

We were sliding all over guildford in the heaviest rain iv'e ever seen, we then see a quiet road leading to a car park - my friend then decides to sheen it up said road and hand-brake turn sliding off the car park into a field, then as we were all laughing as the car lay tilited in a ditch we are interrupted by dogs barking, torches shone into our faces and the doors of the car flung open - apparently the travel inn had been set alight an hour earlier and the two police officers were tracking the arsonist until we slid past them at high speed nearly killing them and i quote the police woman: "The dog lost the scent when you clipped it!".

10. Kozy Forum Member

One of my mates borrowed another mates Metro one day to get to work, he booked the day off and we proceeded to go for a bit of a drive in it, ended up in a big grass car park and doing lots of handbrake turns. Another mate has a go, hasn't driven before, and pulls a HB turn, comes within inches of a ditch. We all laughed, and he shot off to do another one. This time, he swung to quick and the car slid straight into the ditch and on to its roof. Luckily we were all ok, funniest thing was watching the video from the centre backseat passenger afterwards. Proper Colin Mcrae style rally footage! Started off with the driver putting a milkshake on the dash, lots of engine revving and laughing, then "oh ****..." a sideways shot out of the window at the fast approaching ditch, crash, roll, lots of noise and swearing, ended up with him pointing the camera out the window at the burst shake which had been flung free and then rolled over! It took us 7 hours to get the car out of the ditch, it was then driven back to town, and parked over night in the school carpark. We came back the next day with a new wishbone, bolted it on and took it back to matey who had lent it to us. He noticed a small dent on the wing and we said we knew nothing about it...

The car still lives to this day.

I had the biggest fright of my life two years ago when a white van pulled up behind me in a layby. I had a car full of mates and we were sheltering from a sudden down pour that happen suddely while we were partying on the beach. I suddenly realised how much **** I would be in if it was the police. I was tripping out so badly on magic mushrooms I pulled the windscreen wiper stalk off thinking it would wind the windows down, one guy thought that a demon called Seth was in the car trying to kill him and the front seat passenger was rocking back and forth staring at the glovebox, completely oblivious to everything. We were all smoking fat joints and a car full of empty beer cans, and not even parked anywhere inconspicous. I was parked on a main streetlit road outside someones house! Imagine how good that would have looked if Mr Plod knocked on the window! The van pulled off and turned out to be a decorator, but I then decided it was time we got out of the car and went home... I had parked the car there sober earlier on in the evening before going to the party and had retured with friends later on to get out of the rain, before anyone says anything...

Now I am more sensible, although iI nearly crashed yesterday after dropping a fag out of the window at 60mph coming up to a roundabout. It flew back in the window and down the back of the seat, straight down my **** crack and singed my **** hair. Man I screamed! The missus couldn't stop laughing, after we had cleared the roundabout anyway...

11. Steve B Forum Junkie

thought i might resurect this thread again

when i was at collage i had a 1.6 jetta tx and i was racing a frined in a nissan sunny down a dual carridgeway with lots of roundabouts in it we raced one way down the road then came back the other way, on one of the last roundabouts i hit my brakes with no response major brake fade i went straight over the roundabout i was very very lucky there was nothing in either lanes at the time.

and then stupidly enough in the same car one round about up the same road a few months later, i wasnt partiualrly racing but i was going at the speedlimit of 70, only the rain was really really bad there was nothing but spray, water and fog infront of me and the same friend was zooming off at about 100 mph down toward the roundabout.

this time common sense kicked in and i slowed up to 50 mph i thought its far to wet for these silly antics

as i aproached the roundabout i realised that the tiny brake lights of my friend in the distance were actually just tiny badly desighned very dull ****e brake lights of my friend alot closer hit the brakes but the car didnt even attempt to stop just locked up i must have let the brakes off and tried again about 5 times in the end dived into the inside lane went around my mate across the roundabout narrowly missing a huge sprinter van which i think saw me coming was very very close if something had been on the inside lane of the roundabout i probably would have hit them at 50 of gone up the grass verge or something

that was very scary

12. DarkMK2 Forum Member

I tailgated an unmarked octavia the other day going along a duel carriageway! [:$] came off the roundabout in a hurry and following the octavia, while i was accelerating through 70mph staying in the fast lane (as i was obviously travelling faster and getting closer to him) assuming he would move over as there was f*** all to overtake. but NOOOO, the [xxx] of a pig knew exactly what he was doing and he decided to hang out there with me up his ar5e, and it went on like this for about 3 miles doing 70-75mph and he overtook 2 cars in that time. While he wasn't overtaking i just sat in the slow lane, but not going past him coz im a gd driver and never do that!![:[]

Anyway, after he past his two cars, he finally pulled across..... HOORAY at last!! so i floored it, and i looked across at him as i past with the classic 'your a complete tw*t' look, made eye contact with the driver, and only then realised there were two coppers sat there.... my eyes widened, OOOPS! so i calmly backed off, got past him and sat a 80mph initially then slowly went down to 75mph..... he did fuk all in the end though:)

Qual thread btw!!!:clap: :lol:

13. GTILass Forum Member

i argues with a volvo witha tow bar?

got my stilleto heel stuck under the accelerator...

following my mate down the motorway to fareham direction our other mate decided to climb through into his boot, mate opens boot and waves.......only to find a traffic cop and edged in between us and he was no longer wavin at us girlies in a saxo........

14. Bobby_T_16v Forum Member

Mine is probably hump back bridge at 75mph on a corner on my old Golf. Or Rallying my Olf Golf so much I set the brakes on fire and proceeded to get a bucked of ice cold water to soak it, thus causing the brake disc to crack. Or out in my friend Mini praticing Hand brake turns rolling it, getting out rolling it back over to try again ! :lol:

15. Throbbe Forum Member

Fitted a new clutch cable on my AR50 (I was 16, OK) and fouled the throttle cable. I discovered this when I pulled up behind a 3 series and the engine started screaming away because the throttle was still held open by the clutch cable pressing against it. Tried dragging the clutch, which didn't work, then hit the ignition cut out.

Lights changed a second later, so I flicked the cutout back on to restart the bike, but the engine was still spinning fast enough to catch and the revs shot up again. I panicked and dropped the clutch with the bike still in first. Front wheel shoots up in the air, I quickly throw my weight forward to avoid flipping it and promptly wheelie into the back of the bimmer.

Fortunately the driver was laughing so hard he could barely stand, never mind give me the kicking I probably deserved.

16. JONNY-ROTTEN. Forum Member

Overtook A Mate Over The Brow Of A Hill To Find Myself Going Head On With A Police Dog Van, Got Out Of The Way Quick Enough And Needless To Say I Didn't Hang About For Any Chastisement. Felt A Right Prick Afterwards And Vowed Never To Do Anythin So Stupid Again;) ;)

Oh And Reversing My Lowered Golf To Catch The Bumper On Something And Rip The Whole Bloody Thing Off!!!![8(] [8(]

17. flash4179 Forum Member

hmmmm my zx6r wet motorway slipped on a white line fell off the side of my seat pulled my bike infront of an arctice lorry clipped the start of a motorway barrier flicked myself up in the air, bike flew past me and then i slammed into the barrier on the otherside of the exit still suffering for that one lol

first thing the doc asked was "did u black out at all?" my response "dunno really it all went black for a while when i was sliding along on my face!!" lol

18. Ultrapete New Member

bought some cheap water pistols in tescos and had improptue fight in car while in traffic, cure foor slipping off cluch and going into back of man.

no damage but had to hide the weponary sharpish.

19. mothy Forum Member

I used to pull bongs while driving - is that stupid ?

or read the paper on the motorway off my tits coming back from clubbing with my mate steering - he'd check all the blind spots & stuff & just tell me to slow down if needs be..

i got something out the boot once in a pug205 while driving by undoing the split seats & leaning in the back..

20. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

My mate used to do that, ****ing scary when you are a passenger[:s]