Time Bomb Waiting to Happen!!

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Guests, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guests Banned

cough cough Jubilee clips.......(stay on topic)

2. AlexB Forum Member

Lets not just turn this into a sl*gging match guys - we dont want this valuable thread to get deleted, do we.

Facts only. :)

3. damogti Forum Junkie

That aimed at me?? [:|]

7 pages of on topic discussion not enough for you then eh??
    Edited by: damogti

4. Guests Banned

well see as we are off topic you cannot polish a turd :lol:

5. Finallygotmygti Forum Member

OK, but as I know neither, i'm only going on what people are saying...

I think the photographic evidence speaks for itself and a lot of the points raised in this thread suggest that this was a needless and frankly stupid 'shortcut'...

After reading this thread, how many people would still take their car to DD? Not many I think. If they're taking shortcuts on a clip costing pennies, where else are they cutting corners?

I think DD need to wise up to the rep they're getting on the forums and start taking a little more care when completing these costly conversions and start doing them properly, taking the appropriate amount of time and care.

6. GTi69 Forum Member

So that justifies a sub-standard conversion then?

7. Hairylee Slice Forum Member

Cough cough, cock, cough :thumbd:

You my son are hardly doing any favours for the DD cause with the attitude you are showing in this thread.....and you wonder why people are giving you a hard time ffs :lol:

8. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

If I owned DD, WeakBladder would have had a phone call by now, to Shut The f**k Up and stop making things worse. You really aren't doing them any favours here by keeping this going, the longer it stays at the top of the forum and the more people read it, the more potential business they lose.

Not that it bothers me you understand, just thought it may interest you! :)

Alan

9. Guests Banned

YAWN......read this.... MY VIEW AND COMMENTS ONLY....
    Edited by: Slapbladder

10. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

If you are tired I sugest you have a strong cup of coffee or maybe even a quick nap, as I doubt this thread is going anywhere [:D]

Alan

11. Finallygotmygti Forum Member

Still gonna reflect badly on DD though isn't it...

What is your connection to DD then??? Why are / were you trying to defend them when they've blatently f**ked up and rather than admitting it and sorting it they just lay the blame with the customer?

If you know them, tell them to sort it out or they won't be in business much longer.
    Edited by: Finallygotmygti

12. Admin Guest

I have asked others not to get personal about this, yet you seem to think its ok to do so? [:s]

please keep to the topic in hand.

13. Guests Banned

I "KNOW" them.....and don't "WORK" for them, with regards to people who have issues they should contact the person/company involved with any gripe they have not come on a forum such as this and complain, winge and sob about problems when they have not given the person or company responsible time to respond to them or fix the issue at hand.

14. prof Forum Addict

so.......what kind of connection would people want on their cars? if you could take your car to McLaren for instance, what sort of connection would you want

Aeroquip?

15. Admin Guest

that would be a bit smart [:D] :p

as for giving a company a second chance when something goes wrong or your not happy with it,

not in my books, i loose all trust if there is something wrong with the car that really shouldn't be like that in the first place. raises questions of what else has been over looked.

16. Finallygotmygti Forum Member

But when Rich did go to them with previous problems, they pretty much told him to f**k off and he had to pay for repairs out of his own pocket. Same with the guy from the other thread.

People use the forums for all kinds of things, including advice about whether or not they're being ripped off. If you're gonna treat your customers that badly in the first palce then you have to accept the reprisals on public internet forums like this. I say public, because someone from the DD team is more than welcome to sign themselves up here and defend their work, but i'd imagine that'd be pretty hard in the face of such damning evidence - not only photographic but also from a lot of knowledgable people on here.

17. Hairylee Slice Forum Member

TBH if you're taking in thousands of pounds of others hard earned money and cant do a proper job first time round you shouldnt be in business. IMO of course.......

18. prof Forum Addict

Now be careful what you believe

I saw Richgit fill up a red hot overheated engine, with cold water Motorhead, Phatvr6, GVK etc were all there at the time

He then went to DD and said "My headgasket has gone"

er no poo sherlock

Now the cause of the original overheating may or may not have been DDs fault [hole in the header tank] but you do have to take responsibility for your own actions

If you fill up a red hot engine with cold water, it will warp something, DD were not under any obligation to change the HG after that happened.

There may be other problems, i don't know, i've never had a good look at it

19. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

Antime there is a thread against DD it's always the same faces that pop up to defend them no matter what has been said [xx(]

This thread speaks volumes!

Alan

20. prof Forum Addict

i only presented the other side,
    ;)
    i must admit I'm not a big fan of the jubilee clip myself :lol:

But we never get the company's side in these threads, whoever it's aimed at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.